Gameloft have just releaed their latest installment of the popular Dungeon Hunter series, Dungeon Hunter 4.
Hereâ€™s what the Play Store has to say about it
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLER GAMES
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors
ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ï¿½?ï¿½ GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your peopleâ€™s only remaining hopeâ€¦
Embark on an epic adventure and get ready to fight your way through intense solo and multiplayer levels in this new free installment of the iconic dungeon crawler game.
This free fantasy game is best suited for fans of: hack ‘n slash, action RPGs, dark fantasy games, multiplayer and free adventure games.
If you are one of them, get the game now for free!
DH4 makes a welcome return to actual dungeon hunting instead of the somewhat disappointing arena style laid out in DH3. Sadly I believe the graphics are a little sub par for a Gameloft title,Â especiallyÂ one of its leading titles, but the game still looks and sounds great. It may have been a little rushed and lacks a bit of the usual polish Gameloft added in the previous versions.
DH4 is a free title, and is supported by IAP. I havenâ€™t played enough of the game to say with any certainty if purchases areÂ necessaryÂ or optional, but youâ€™d at least be able to enjoy a good chunk of the game without considering a purchase.
You can grab DH4 from HERE